Oct 23, 2018
WASHINGTON — The American University men's soccer team hosts Loyola Maryland on Wednesday afternoon at Reeves Field.
- POSTSEASON UPDATE — American sits tie with Colgate for third place (11 points) in the Patriot League while Loyola is in first place with 13 points. A win by American and a loss by Colgate and Lehigh puts AU in first place with two games remaining.
- WEEKLY HONORS — Junior John Mino and sophomore Oscar McConnell claimed two of the five Patriot League men's soccer weekly awards. Mino was picked as the PL Goalkeeper of the Week while McConnell took home the PL Defensive Player of the Week Award.
- SINGGHI-A-SONG — Since joining the team midway through the season, sophomore Michael Singgih has made an immediate impact in the midfield with one assist in four games.
- MINO YOUR OWN BIZ — John Mino made seven saves in his best game as an Eagle in the 1-0 shutout over Lehigh. Mino made four saves in the final minute of play to preserve the shutout.
- AU hosts Lafayette on Saturday.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail email@example.com or call 202.885.TIXX (8499)