WASHINGTON — The American University men's soccer team will look to bounce back after a nonconference loss on Tuesday when it hosts Holy Cross on Saturday afternoon.
- Albany Recap — American allowed four goals in the second half as Albany defeated AU 6-2 on Tuesday afternoon at Reeves Field.
- Patriot League Lead — Fabio Massaro leads the Patriot League in goals with six and is tied for fourth in league points with 12. Massaro and Zouantcha have each scored twice in league play and sit tied for second along with three others.
- Manso claims AU Award — Freshman goalkeeper Lucas Manso claimed this week's GEICO Student-Athlete of the Week after he made five saves in a scoreless shutout over No. 20 Colgate on Saturday. In his first season with the Eagles, Manso has made an impact in goal with a 2.12 goals against average in 10 games. He set a season-best eight saves on two occasions (West Virginia and Oregon State).
- Scouting Holy Cross — Simon Becher leads the Crusaders with nine points and is tied for fifth in the PL with four goals. In goal, Brian Stutz has played in all 12 games with a 1.27 goals against average.
- AU will host Liberty on Oct. 16 at 12 p.m.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail email@example.com or call 202.885.TIXX (8499)