ANNAPOLIS, Md. — Sophomore Brenner Jarrad broke a 2-2 tie in the 59th minute to give the American University men's soccer team a 3-2 win over Navy on Wednesday evening.
- American got goals from its top three scorers — junior Fabio Massaro and sophomores Jerry Zouantcha and Brenner Jarrad.
- Jarrad led all scorers with three points (1g, 1a) on the evening.
- American trailed 1-0 before Massaro scored in the 24th minute from 25 yards away.
- The Eagles took a 2-1 in the first minute of the second half from Zounatcha.
- After a Navy penalty kick goal, Jerrad scored the game-winner for American.
- Junior Lucas Manso made three saves for his second win as an Eagle.
- Navy keeper Tyler Fahning also made three saves and took his first loss of the season.
- Navy outshot American 19-13.
- American will travel to Colgate on Saturday.
- AU will host Albany on Oct. 9 in a nonconference match.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail email@example.com or call 202.885.TIXX (8499).
⚽️ Brenner Jarrad scores a goal and an assist, and Jerry Zouantcha ���� and Fabio Massaro ���� each add goals as @AU_MSoccer wins 3-2 in wild game at Navy Wednesday. @WatchStadium @NCAASoccer pic.twitter.com/OQwLziDvVa— Patriot League Network | PatriotLeague.tv (@PatriotLeagueTV) October 4, 2018