WASHINGTON — The American University men's soccer team will play eight games in the month of October and it starts on the road at Navy on Wednesday evening in Patriot League play.
- JERRYYYYYYY — Sophomore Jerry Zouantcha scored his third goal of the season in the 1-1 tie with Bucknell last Saturday. Zounatcha scored in back-to-back games after sitting out the Boston University contest after being assessed a red card in the Portland contest. His game-tying goal against the Bison found the net in the 89th minute after he made a move past a defender and scored to the far side from 25 yards out.
- Top 10 — Jerry Zouantcha and junior Fabio Massaro are in the top 10 in the Patriot League in scoring. Massaro is tied for sixth in points with eight and Zounatcha is tied for ninth with six. Massaro is tied for fourth in goals with four and Zounatcha is tied for eighth with three.
- Points at Stake — American and Navy are both looking for its first win in the Patriot League this season. Lehigh is the only team this that is unbeaten in the league through two games.
- Navy Scout — Navy was picked ninth in the Patriot League Preseason Poll. Entering Wednesday's contest, the Midshipmen have one win, a 4-0 victory over Howard on Sept. 5. Jacob Williams leads the Mids in goals with two and points with four. In goal, Ian Bramblett has played in all nine games. He has a 1.72 goals against average and a.660 save percentage.
- American will travel to Colgate on Saturday.
- AU will host Albany on Oct. 9 in a nonconference match.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 202.885.TIXX (8499).