BOSTON — The American University men's soccer team dropped a 2-1 decision to Boston University to open Patriot League Play on Saturday.
- Junior Fabio Massaro scored his fourth goal of the season in the 63rd minute off a penalty kick.
- Massaro has scored two of his four goals on PKs this season.
- Junior Lucas Manso made four saves for the Eagles.
- Satchel Cortet and Austin D'Anna each scored for the Terriers.
- Mike Bernardi made four saves for the Terriers to record the victory.
- American outshot Boston U., 19-15.
- Sophomore Nicholas Dimitrijevic led the Eagles with five shots on goal.
- American will host Bucknell next Saturday at Reeves Field at 2 p.m.
Tickets to all AU men's soccer matches at Reeves Field are available throughout the season.
- Bring a group of 10+ and save over 40 percent off your purchase, available at $3 per person
- Individual game tickets are available for $8 for adults, $5 for general admission, youth under 17 and seniors over 65. Military members, veterans and AU students are invited to join the Eagles for free admission with valid ID.
- CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- For inquiries, e-mail email@example.com or call 202.885.TIXX (8499).