The American women split the dual-meet scoring, losing to the Greyhounds, but beating the Keydets. AU's men's team went 0-2 in the team scoring.
• Brosvik, who participated on four winning relays at last weekend's Potomac Relay Invitational, won the 200-yard freestyle in 1:58.18, earning the win by 0.03 seconds.
• Kight, an Eagle sophomore, won the 500 freestyle in 5:18.32, scoring a five-second victory. Kight also finished second in the 1,000 free (10:54.20).
• Cook won the 3-meter diving event in a season-best 165.23. The mark is 14th all-time at AU. Cook also finished second on the 1-meter board, posting a career-best 180.67 to move into 15th all-time.
• Senior Scott Callander had a pair of second-place finishes in the men's butterfly events, going 52.16 in the 100 and 1:55.66 in the 200. Callander also picked up a third in the 100 free (48.78).
• American finishes an abbreviated home schedule next Friday, Oct. 12 when it hosts Howard and Manhattan at 6 p.m. The Eagles will honor their three seniors in ceremonies before the meet. Admission to AU swimming and diving is free.